1. Nothing is as easy as it looks.
2. Everything takes longer than you think.
3. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
4. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
5. If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
6. If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
7. Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
8. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
9. Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
10.Mother nature is a **tch. (oooopsss, bad word alert)
11. It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
12. Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
13. Every solution breeds new problems.
So there is Murphy's laws. All of you know I am living breathing proof that these are in full force.
I do try to keep a positive attitude as much as possible. I don't like the person I become when I allow negativity to rule my day. But, it is so darned difficult at times. It seems like just when things are going well I am blind sighted once again.
So here we go.....positive, positive, positive.