Sweet Sixteen!

Tara is 16!

Saturday my beautiful daughter became 16. When I asked her what she would like to do on her birthday she said "Go have a nice dinner with my family." She was not interested in having a "Sweet Sixteen" party or having everyone come to the house and do the usual family party.

It took a few days but she finally decided to go the Romano's Macaroni Grill for dinner. Everyone had a good time and it was nice to spend time with the family. It was our poor waitress' fifth day on the job and she was given our bunch! You had to feel sorry for her, but she did well all things considered.



Luis showed the boys how to make a rose from a paper napkin and two peaks from a linen napkin so it looked like breasts. They boys thought this was very funny and all got a good laugh out of it. We will have to find a way to 'thank' Luis for that, I am sure I can come up with something creative. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA! :D

Comments

Popular Posts