Valentine's Day

I have always gotten the kids something for Valentine's day. This year I got the boys gourmet caramel apples and a shirt and for Tara a box of chocolate covered strawberries and a gift card.

Nathan Gave me a hug and kiss, which for my 14 year old is a huge gift because he doesn't give those away so freely these days.....go figure. Tara got up and made breakfast for her brothers. She made hash browns, over easy eggs and toast. As she was sitting down to eat she said 'Happy Valentine's this is my gift because I am a broke witch', my daughter the comedian.

Ryan ordered flowers for a girl he has been dating the last few months and had them delivered. After she got off work they met and spent some time together walking around the mall and eating.

Tara went to her boyfriend, Leroy's, house (yes new bf) and delivered the card and cupcakes she made. He gave her a cute necklace which she loved.

We had a pleasant day and watched a movie together in the evening.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day!

Comments

Popular Posts