A good day

In May Nathan turned fourteen and shortly after was interviewed by the Bishop in preparation for becoming a Teacher. At the end of the interview Bishop asked Nathan if he wanted his grandfather to ordain him. Nathan asked if his brother could do it and the Bishop told him absolutely.

My father instructed Ryan as to what needed to be said and Ryan spent this week preparing.

Today Dad, Amy, Sebastian, Grandma W and Grandpa W came to our ward. After Sacrament meeting we all met in the Bishops office and Ryan, along with Dad and Bishop, ordained Nathan as a Teacher in the Aaronic priesthood. Ryan did very well and he even got in a little blessing for his brother. I am very proud of him. It is so nice to see him turning into such a good man (as I pat myself on the back).

The best part is.......(drum roll).......I didn't cry! I am sure the kids are thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts