It is just sad

My kids are beggining to wonder if I will ever get back to making dinner on a regular basis. I have made dinner two times in about two and half weeks and one of those dinners was frozen fish fillets with macaroni and cheese. The saddest part is that the kids were THRILLED about frozen fish.....says alot.

Here is the thing. I have been sick for about six weeks. It seems my body has decided to try all the available viruses to see which one it likes best. And I, just wish it would just stop sampling viruses and get better for a change. Okay I will stop complaining.

So dinner tonight will actually be homemade, or at least semi-homemade. I just wish I knew what it was going to be. This should be interesting.

Hhhhmmm....tacos....... crescent chicken........ pasta...aaahhh if I only had a brain.

Comments

Popular Posts