Mother's Day

Okay, so this is a little out of order but what else would you expect from me?

On Mother's day Tara woke up early (at noon) and made a wonderful breakfast (brunch) for me. She made blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup. They were nice and fluffy and full of berries. She topped the pancakes with some fresh berries also, they were beautiful. The kids all got me a card that played the song "To be loved by you." Nathan spent the night before at his friend Chris' house and said that his gift to me was coming home. He is darn lucky I love him so much. Ryan was of course the errand runner and did the shopping for anything needed for the brunch and my card. He is such a good son.

The day before I was able to take some time to play made some cards for my sister, sister-in-law, step mother, grandmother, and friends. I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I needed to make more cards but with only 24 hours in a day and so much to do I always seem to run out of time. Here is what I came up with, simple but I thought they were sweet. I made 2 or 3 of each card.

From Cards

Comments

Popular Posts